- Investigate, triage and resolve issues with internal tools and platforms.
- Respond to production support tickets and reports from non-technical teams.
- Prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Engineering team and other non-technical teams.
- Ensure quality of service and quickly resolution to all production problems across a variety of complex TIKI and third party technologies, applications, tools, products and services.
- Identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a technical field with 1+ years experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL is required.
- Good coding, debugging skill. PHP, Python are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Magento platform is a great bonus or other experience in e-commerce platforms.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and nontechnical users.
- Strong background in user support and familiarity with current web practices and concept.
- Excellent interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to learn and to share.
- This is a critical supporting role, be ready for weekend incidents and work rotation.
- Know how to smile.
- Competitive salary.
- Great opportunity working with all Tiki’s e-commerce products and platforms: B2C, Fulfillment, Logictics, Payment, …
- Dynamic, challenging and collaborative working environment.
- Be part of one of the important teams to coordinate engineering teams and other nontechnical teams.
- Modern, fun and open working office, cafeteria.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Insurance and healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.