- What You Will Do Purpose Statement: The incumbent is overall to provide effective technical support (Electrical) and assist the manager to ensure the production machinery are in perfect operating condition to timely produce and deliver the desired quantity of top quality standard cigarette products to meet the market demands
- Provide effective electrical support and assist the manager to ensure the production machinery is in good condition to achieve the company plan.
- Ensure only good quality cigarette products are produced at all time.
- Ensure the machines’ maintenance and servicing programs are strictly adhered.
- Ensure all machinery performance data and information is updated accurately and regularly
- Report Propose & get buy-in from line manager for development plan to enhance both technical skill and leadership capability of the team.
- Acquired experience from technical projects.
- Improve self-confident from working with factories management.
- Monitor the spare usage to ensure the stock level is sufficient to support machine operation.
- To work closely with factories to influence good housekeeping at factories.
- To work closely with Technical support team to ensure that machine safety devices are properly functioning.
- Ensure the preventive maintenance of production machinery is as plan & align with PI&T requirement.
- Ensure all machinery performance data and information is updated accurately and regularly.
- Seek and implement innovative ideas from the team to improve product quality & productivity.
- Propose “Continuous Improvement” initiatives within the function.
- Possess a degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess general knowledge in electricity.
- Experience in the Electrical Operations is an added advantage.
- Ability to work well and build effective relationship with colleagues & external/counterparts.
- Able to work independently and as a team also willing accept to work under intense pressure or heavy workload.
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and relevant software application.
- Able to communicate well in English both verbally and writing.