- Involve in high-quality training in terms of analysis, design, development, implementation and execution;
- Work and communicate with training team, assist and participate in the current projects, new product launching, service and sales training which must be in line with global direction, but tailor-made to local needs;
- Support to conduct the training program, consulting project, training workshop, topic sharing as planed and training events (if any) with highly productive and professional;
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation (if have) as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery;
- Involve other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Final year student or Fresh University Graduate with minimum GPA at 7.0/10;
- Any majors with people development mindset;
- Proactive and innovative to get things done and improved;
- Balance between humble & confident to build relationship and communicating with people;
- Efficient English in working environment.