- Possess a thorough understanding of the solutions/products supported. Conduct product trainings, workshops for 3M Sales, Distributor Sales teams, and End-users
- Prepare product training materials, tender documents, and conduct product demos, products monitoring / Product modification…
- Take responsibility with sales and marketing team in tender listing through professional activities and supports
- Conduct market research for product opportunities and analyze customers’ need to determine potential growth.
- Plan and set up training for sales force on medical knowledge & product information to communicate with doctors through product detailing & presentation
- Regularly visit relevant customers, clinic centers, hospitals and clinics
Identify and build professional relationship with key customers and maintain a frequent visit rate to customers
- Build KOLs endorsement & advocates
- Network with International Division Technical team
- Complaint sample collection and clearly understanding of product performance & customer application process; correctly identify complaints as quality issue or application issue by lab test, fieldwork inspection and analysis
- Degree in nursing, preferably with working experience in similar role
- Good communication and presentation skills, in Vietnamese & English
- Strong interpersonal skills and good teamwork
- Aptitude to build quickly relationship with our partners
- Passion about convincing 3M’s products value to hospital
- Drive to be the leader in the market
- Capacity to drive the territory independently
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Proactive and highly committed to support and deliver results.
- Having strategic thinking and a creative attitude to resolve problems.
- Self-motivated and good team player.