Program Support (about 60% of time)
- Provide support in translation or interpretation program-related documents
- Assist Program Director with program related paperwork
- Support Program Director to monitor HFHV program workplan progress
- Work with relevant people to check & consolidate nationwide monthly & quarterly reports to ensure consistency
Cashier (about 10% of time)
- Pays daily operational costs (travel advances and payments to suppliers) or emergency expenses.
- Issue sufficient receipt / payment voucher and record them into cash accordingly into cash ledger/ cash book timely and accuracy manner.
- Carry out cash count at the end of each day and reconcile the closing on hand with the opening
cash on hand.
- Maintains sufficient cash amounts of change in safe box.
- Keeps cash safe box safely.
- File payment and receipt voucher sufficiently, orderly and up to date.
Administration (about 30% of time)
- Receive phone calls to office and transfer to relevant people if any
- Check & ensure security, maintenance, and inventory of all HFHI-VN assets, including computers, photocopier, phones, equipment, documents and electronic media through local backup processes are well managed
- Check & ensure office is clean, tidy and safety
- Organize and process requests for purchasing equipment and services to ensure compliance of HFHV’s travel and procurement policies and standards.
Perform other relevant assignments requested by Program Director and/or Finance and Government Liaison
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or related field from University or College
- Minimum 01 year of experience in the field of Administration and prefer having experience in making reports
- Soft skills include
- MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook, power point);
- Demonstrate willingness & concern in sharing with others, and community development and strong integrity in dealing with interest conflict
- Proficiency in English, able to translate agreement/documents from English to Vietnamese accurately and vice versa, equal to IELTS 6.0
- Work independent, responsible and committed
- Willingness to work extra hours in special case
- Customer service skills and team work spirit
*We recommend interested & qualified candidate to send your comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight
your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references
including most recent direct supervisors