As an E2 Program consultant, you will professionally advise clients on course selection, craft a personalized learning plan, and maintain relationships with families over time.
Your primary responsibilities include
- Manage portfolio of 50–100 contacts (alumni, clients, and prospects) and develop relationships to provide personalized education solutions that achieve their short- and long-term goals. Consistently maintain and optimize communication with portfolio of contacts through various channels including in-person, phone calls, emails, and other online platforms.
- Acquire new clients through marketing campaigns, personal networks, tele-sales, client referrals, and strategic prospecting.
- Actively engage in continuous professional development to increase industry, product, and sales knowledge.
- Prepare market analyses and sales reports and support other academic, business development, and marketing activities.
- Greet and assist walk-in customers and handling questions about Everest Education and our offerings.
These are the minimum requirements. We can’t accept you in this role unless you meet have them all
- Academic or work experience in advertising, business development, marketing, public relations, or sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
You’ll really stand out if you have…
These are additional qualifications or “nice to have’s” that will help you stand out during the application process.
- Good local knowledge of Ho Chi Minh City, especially D1, D2, and D7
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate: We care about education and our long-term impact. You care about students and take pride in their work.
- Ruthless about the Results: We rely on data to make decisions and improve our impact. You care about actual, measurable result.
- Collaborative: We contribute to and find value in being part of a team. You enjoy working on a team and can communicate effectively with others.
- Innovative: We have a growth mindset and are able to learn and adapt quickly. You can solve problems on the fly and you like to try and learn new things.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- To join an awesome, fun team: join yoga during lunch breaks, monthly staff events, annual retreats, guest speakers, and more