- Assist team in planning, implementing and monitoring of project activities
- Be responsible for performing general administrative tasks (such as preparing logistics for travels and events/meetings; sorting, screening and distributing incoming mail, pouch, fax and processing outgoing mail, fax, pouch; maintaining an effective office filing system, etc.)
- Any other reasonable, ad hoc tasks as required by team, e.g. translation from Vietnamese to English and vice versa.
- University degree.
- Work experience in programme/projects planning and management is preferable.
- Good communication and presentation skills, and good organisational skill.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (verbal and written).
- Dynamic, responsible, attention to details, strong passion for serving the society.