- Create checklist, track progress of project/campaign.
- Finalize (collect), do weekly or sudden report according to manager’s requirements.
- Systematic synthesis documents involved project/campaign.
- Track (keep up with) financial categories and human resources joining in projects.
- Good ability to memorize and concentrate.
- Ability to collect, connect and analysis information.
- Ability to control information (pay attention to detail).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, ect.).
- Experience: intern 1 year with relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of media/digital.
- Fluency in English: ability to read and understand email as well as document.
- Excellent communication skills, be nippy and careful, be able to work under pressure.
- Work environment: dynamic, great opportunities to progress and challenges to experience.
- Equipment: provided modern equipment to improve the efficiency of work.
- Salary range: attractive salary.
- Welfare: Social insurance and welfare benefits as stipulated.
Send your email included cover letter, CV (with photo and written in English), professional certificate (if any). Email title required to specify: [Brandsvn] [Application position] [Full name]