- Checking, monitoring and responding emails on behalf of the boss.
- Be in charge of the preparation and timely submission of Clients’ request for quotation.
- Respond to all Clients’ inquiries, complaints and feedback promptly.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with clients.
- Deliver tasks to assigned teams and ensure tasks completed in time and as per client’s requirements.
- Support staffs and Project manager in assigned projects based work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have good knowledge of e-commerce and technology.
- Age 22-25, female (preferable).
- Fluent English (reading and writing skill) and computer literacy.
- Have good communication skills to work effectively with customers.
- Have mind-set to embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client, Passionate, Self-motivated and be a enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and success on their own way.
- Have infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Salary: $300 – $600.
- Monthly in-house coaching and mentor programs.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
- Working time: 8:30am to 6:00pm, from Monday to Friday.
- Advancement opportunities available.
- Challenging environment with plentiful opportunities to work with foreign customers.
- Free tea & coffee & borrow books.
- Stress Free Zone in the activity corner for games, sofa and beanbag cushions.
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company.
* Please send your application with email subject format as follows: “Project Assistant – Candidate’s name”