Shinhan Future’s lab, a global Startup support program from Korea, seeks to recruit qualified and creative global talent to help boost the dream and potential for the Vietnam startup
- Work closely with Director to Coordinate project
- Research, analyze and develop processes
- Maintaining good working relationships with external partners and forging new ones along the way.
- Organize pitching and lecture events Involve in brainstorming
- Effectual and compelling presentations
- Enough experience or understanding about start-up ecosystem and entrepreneurship(preferred)
- Knowledge of producing correspondence and documents
- Fluent in English skills, especially in spoken and written.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High sense of creativity and responsibility
- Good at communications and presentation.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Power point