The Strategy & Implementation team is building a new website for Wall Street English alumni and current students. Recently, the team also built a new website for Careers.
As the Project Intern, you will oversee the development of the new Student website and maintain the existing Careers website by coordinating with the senior management.
- Assist the Project Director in creating website strategy, website KPIs, and design
- Create the content for the website
- Assist the Marketing team with developing the go-to-market and social media strategy
- Regularly meet with the Project Director, designers, and developers to discuss updates and roadblocks
- Gather feedback and make improvements to the Careers website
- Regularly update Careers website content and be responsible for opening positions
- Experience with web development project management in preferred
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Able to speak English at a high level (the Strategy and Implementation team works mainly in English)
- Some understanding of digital marketing
- Good presentation skills
- Web design experience is a plus