- Create a community for customers, this is niche social network (customer community).
- Allow businesses to improve internal communications by our enterprise social network (employee community).
- Manage businesses online presence to make an impact in chosen marketplace and develop a complex marketing strategy based on online consumer insight (Social media).
- Project Manager (PM) is a key position at our company. It requires multiple skills to manage and deliver high quality social network work websites and mobile applications. While handling this role, PMs involve many stakeholders from developers, BA, designer to QC to satisfy clients’ demand.
- Consult clients to build up niche social network
- Take part in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high level project plan including project timeline and resource requirements
- Manage project lifecycle, including requirement, design, technical construction, testing, documentation and implementation, QA
- Discuss with clients directly to update progress periodically and deal on projects’ issues
- Plan, coordinate and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to project teams
- Monitor and track progress of projects. Raise and find solution to reduce any risk. Escalate issues at the right time
- Manage project delivery with high quality
- Manage customer’s expectation and consult clients to achieve their target in time and budget constraint
- Organise and lead the team to implement multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of project management
- Be good interpersonal, planning, organization and self-management skills
- Be patient and clever in communication
- Well understand software development lifecycle
- IT background
- Often use of Social Network like Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest and Twitter
- Knowledge of any social network platform is a plus
- Be fluent in English
- Send CV & Cover Letter in English
- Basic salary, 13th month pay
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younet.co/vi/careers/#tab_social_life