Protect HEINEKEN Vietnam’s licence to operate, by supporting national PA agenda.
Support HPA on matters of national importance and PAM with regional Government engagement for licence and permit issues.
Become excise expert within CR function
- Assist HPA and PAM with public affairs agenda to address key risks and market opportunities for regional and central Government.
- Assist with creating clear, prioritized roadmap for action that is focused on key issues and opportunities.
- Build and maintain own network with public decision makers and non-governmental organisations.
- Develop network of influencers and expertise in public affairs.
- Develop and review research, coordinate external providers to deliver reports to support PA agenda.
- Commission, review research to assist PA agenda.
- Be across national and international issues and keep HPA and PAM informed of relevant issues and new research, including providing informed analysis
- Support HPA and PAM to ensure understanding and awareness and impact on commercial priorities of critical public affairs issues.
- Assist in engaging business on key PA risks and opportunities.
- Excise expertise.
- Develop expertise in excise to be “subject matter expert” for HEINEKEN Vietnam on excise
- Qualified degree level or higher. Fluent in Vietnamese and working English (verbal and written)
- Excellent writing & presentation skills
- Good networking & influencing skills
- Information gathering and interpreting skills
- Knowledge of legislative processes / political campaigning
- Understanding of how traditional and social media works
- Organisational skills to manage demanding workload and priorities
- Strong project management
- Ability to handle complex issues, grasp complex information and communicate simply.