- Handle and manage all sourcing/procurement requests from all business units in the office as centralized buyer.
- Manage and control all purchasing costs in a cost leadership manner to be sure that they are always within approved budgets, maximize cost saving opportunity and support cash flow improvement through strategic negotiation.
- Source, select and negotiate with suppliers to ensure core value is realized through achieving the true quantity, real quality and services at the most competitive cost in the market
- Proactively plan and participate in supplier development and performance evaluation
- Negotiate contract terms, review and prepare contracts, follow up delivery time and coordinate with requisitioning department for quantity and quality inspection during delivery.
- Collect, review, prepare and complete payment documents as company policy, coordinate with Finance for payment requirement in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Create and handle POs on P2P, update vendor data on system (SAP) and register new vendor code and other system-related update.
- Support and co-ordinate with HR and Communications to organize internal/external events and activities.
- Involve in visa, air ticket, accommodation arrangement for business related trips.
- Support logistics for expats with house search, car rental, relocation and other related services.
- Other Administrative support as assigned
- Education: BA in Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Fresh Graduates
- Skills: Strong negotiation / Financial, Good computer, Communicating and supervisory skills.
- Good command of English.