- Be in charge of the accuracy of purchasing records
- Keep track of the process of the receipt and invoice, contract and related papers.
- Prepare the correspondence and reports to support the purchasing tasks
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The final-year students with relevant majors.
- Be able to work in 6 months
- Have the computer skills (Excel, Words, etc.)
- Be responsible and hard-working
- Be good at English speaking and writing skills
- Be good at verbal communication skills
- Have the competative benefit
- Be supported with shuttle bus
- Meal allowance
- Explore the career path
- Paid Internship programme