- Defines and implement the site specific Quality Plan, direction and policies with the goal of protecting the business, reducing variation and waste, and growing the business.
- Where required, ensures compliance with local Quality-related regulatory requirements. Interfaces with Company Regulatory and Legal Departments to address local regulatory issues and to communicate with local regulatory agencies.
- Contribute to Quality Standards and Guidelines updates/enhancements. Defines applicable areas of focus, timelines, resource requirements, and business partners/contractors/suppliers to drive implementation of the Quality Standards.
- Measures Global/Divisional KPIs and periodically report progress to Senior Management.
- Assists in building divisional and local capability by delivering training programs and evaluating training effectiveness. Identify and develop new learning tools.
- Leads/participates in Corporate, Division and/or Local Quality and On-shelf Quality Audits. Provide assistance in closing audit observations. Using audit software, track audit observation closures. Periodically provide progress report to Senior Management.
- Identifies next generation state of the art Quality technologies and tools. Assesses applicability to CP processes and share learning with Division and Corporate.
- Participates in standardizing the local Technology Transfer processes. Communicate the requirements of the process to the Global/Local Technology Centers to assure consistent and complete Technology Transfer. Actively participate in design and implementation teams for new products and engineering projects.
- Drives business issue resolution and continuous improvement. Captures key learning, best practices, potential issues / trends and opportunities for improvement and communicate globally, divisionally and locally on a regular basis.
- Lead Quality/FP&R/EOSH standard: refer on R&R matrix detail for each standard.
- BS or MS in a technical or engineering field; Certified Quality Manager/Engineer/Auditor a plus.
- 0-2 years experience
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, internet access, strong data analytic/SPC is plus
- Good at English communication skills.
- Ability to influence others at all levels in embracing the change and adopting operational excellence practices
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people, deal effectively with differences of opinion, to influence, to draw ideas from others, and to negotiate and mediate
- Handle special assignments promptly and professionally. Ability to anticipate and handle multiple priorities and complex/abstract issues involving external and internal priorities under time constraints
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.