The QC technician will conduct in-process quality control audits on our golf head production lines and lead/coordinate improvement activity against nonconformities found during audits to ensure TMaG quality control plans are followed, as defined.
- Responsible for day-to-day in-process QC audits per TMaG master auditing list ranging from incoming inspections at vendors, on-line QC workstations, final inspections, gauge/tool maintenance and calibrations as well as regular testing operations etc.
- Lead/coordinate vendor QC meetings on improvement activities against on-line nonconformities. Check and follow through improvement actions.
- Report/communicate immediately major QC issues found on-site during auditing for immediate actions with involving superior and concerned persons from supplier.
- Document daily findings and create/update auditing report on a weekly basis, distribute to concerned persons in the TMaG engineering team.
- Assist tests that conducted by TMaG engineers if needed, collect and send the data that required.
- Lead TMaG QC persons on-site to fully implement TMaG QC procedure, overlook daily operations of outgoing checks, in-process audits and quality reporting etc. Also responsible for new product training and inspection qualification.
- Key Responsibilities- Make sure TMaG quality requirements are met and TMaG quality control plans are in place and are being correctly followed.
*Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
- University or college diploma in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2+ years experience working in a manufacturing/QC environment
- Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and basic computing skills
- Good English and Vietnamese, written and oral skill required
- Good Chinese oral skill is preferable.
- Responsible, independent, active and result-oriented.
- Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- Human Resources will complete this section.
The above Essential Duties & Responsibilities list includes those duties and responsibilities for which the position exists and which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position. However the job description is not intended to be an all inclusive listing of work requirements.