To audit product quality to ensure the product is of acceptable quality & correct specifications, and to perform planned maintenance & calibration of QC equipment to ensure accurate & optimal performance.
- Ensure our Q2 always achieve the specified targets and stably on the process.
- Plan tasks/activities for implementation of infestation control in factory.
- Plan tasks/activities for collecting, sending samples to Lab at Indonesia for Q2 testing and do analysis quality performance based on the testing result.
- Plan task/activities to do RQA inspection People:
- Raise alarm or red flag if undesirable quality or anomalies detected. Stop ship or stop production.
- Hold the meeting with relevant members to find out solutions to solve problems.
- Ensure FPI (Q2C, Q2S,RQA) performances of SMD factory are reported with cause analysis and action plans to Line Manager timely.
- Ensure to follow up and implement quality control on the process according to procedures and work instructions.
- Making sure that all QC records, data & information are available to Line Managers.
- Ensure infestation control is implemented at factory to minimize infestation risks to own products.
- Work with Production and Warehousing to take effective steps to enforce infestation control
- Work in close relationship with technical and operator team to ensure Q2S, Q2C targets are achieved.
- Continuous to review and revise up the procedure/work instruction to conform to the current operation.
- Promote suggestions at working place for improvement
Minimum Education, Training And Experience
- Technical college or Food technology college.
- Experience in quality control system.
- Be familiar with cigarette making and packing operations.
Skills & Specialization Required
- Possess analytical skills in interpreting quality data
- Be able to communicate a fair in English & Vietnamese both verbally & in writing.
- Possess intermediate IT skill namely MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel