Department: F&C, HR, SC, Commercial, Nutrition, Technical
Management Trainee programs are particularly useful in promoting an effective recruitment and development program, as organizations are able to hire and develop university graduates in a structured environment whereby individuals learn and acquire the necessary tools to become future leaders – creating value and innovation.
Successful candidates must go through the following recruitment rounds below:
- First Round: General Test + Essay- Second Round: Interview with HR
- Third round: Summer Camp
- Final round: Interview with Department Heads
We are looking for Vietnamese young talents with the following qualifications:
- Students expected to graduate in YEAR or 1 year experience from Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Finance Accounting, Supply Chain, Technical or other relevant fields
- For Technical: Bachelor’s degree: Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electricity and Automation, Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Industrial Management or other related majors
- GPA>7.0 or equivalence
- Very good communication in both written and spoken English
- Willing to learn and learn fast
- Creative, leadership potential, can do attitude
- Desire to gain hands-on experience
- Passion to win and grow careers in FMCG
- Highly flexible and adaptable to new diversity cultures
- Highly result focused with strong leadership, teamwork and passion for great performance
Please include in the email subject the Job title of position you want to apply for
- Candidates send Application pack: contains a CV with your profile picture and cover letter (in English), degree in transcript to recruitment email address by click “APPLY” button to submit your applications via email ONLY.
- Screening assessment does not only base on academic merits but also your passion and active participation in social activities, we therefore looking forward to see your strength on the resume.