- Responsible for answering phone calls.
- Greeting walk-in enquiries.
- Maintain office equipment, pantry supplies.
- Take care of office mailing, stationary, branded stationary
- Ensure office cleanliness and safety
- Arrange shuttle bus to meet daily business requirements
- Assist travel logistics such as book air ticket, hotel, airport pickup, apply visa.
- Collect, verify VAT invoices for all transactions within the job scope.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks assigned.
- Working time: Mon – Fri, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m
- Have minimum 2-year experience working in airlines/hotel/luxury industry.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
- Positive deposition, polite and friendly.
- Engaging, confident in communicate with new people.
*CV with title “Apply for RECEPTIONIST”