Providing office administrative services by effectively implementing and monitoring the administration procedures & policies to ensure efficient daily office service operation.
- Handle all incoming calls in professional manner or taken notes appropriately.
- Produce call report and update telephone list in the office monthly.
- Warmly welcome and guide guests thoughtfully.
- Issue and collect fully visitor access card for guest visit company.
- Manage in-coming and out-going documents effectively to ensure proper distribution
- Manage office facilities booking (meeting rooms and other facilities)
- Support other departments in welcoming guests or in organizing staff events, etc. as necessary.
- Control and purchase related office supplies including stationery, water, flower, refreshment for pantry, etc…
- Handle customers complaints and follow up to solve the problem if necessary.
- Negotiate service contracts with vendors and handle arising issues during contract execution (if assigned)
- Book air-ticket and accommodation for staffs and visitors
- Monitor minor office repairs such as light change, chair fixing…
- Make monthly administrative reports on stationery, flower, air ticket and petty cash
- To assist other colleagues and carry out tasks appointed by direct supervisor or department head for achieving the setting goals of the team and the Company.
- Perform other task as appropriate within competence as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Ensure to provide an efficient and high quality telephone servicing to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure reception area clean and tiny all the time.
- Ensure the office access card to be issued to all guest visit the company.
- Ensure the services are strictly complied with company’s procedure & regulation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSET
- Customer service & Communication skills
- Basic office software as Word, Excel, Power point…
- Good English
- Service mindset