- Manage all incoming calls and welcome guests with professional behavior.
- Manage incoming and outgoing documents and file as stipulated.
- Manage meeting rooms in the company.
- Monitor administrative cost, including electricity, water, drinking water, floral, stationery…
- Monitor cleaning team, security team, driving team… to maintain at the best performance
- Monitor and keep all assets and equipment in good condition.
- Store & deliver uniforms & DAT badges to employees on an annual basis
- Support company events such as outing, team building, parties…
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- Female, College or University graduation, preferably with a degree in Business Administration / Foreign Language / Accounting
- 1-2 year-experience in both Receptionist and Administration
- Good communication in English (Intermediate Level)
- MS Office skill (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proactive, enthusiastic, accurate, orderly, tenderhearted
- Dependability, Reliability and Confidentiality
- Collaborative Relationships, Customer Service Orientation
- Successful applicants will be offered an attractive compensation package, the 13th salary
- Annual performance bonus from 2 to 4 months according to company and individual performance.
- Internal and external training programs with career development opportunities.
- Mobile allowance, Birthday gift, Annual leave (15 days), Healthcare and Accident insurance, Annual health check-up, Company outing.
* Please send your application in English with a photo; Selected candidates will be notified of the interview schedule at soonest.