- Answering telephone calls and transferring the calls to the relevant person
- Sending and receiving mail and other documents
- Looking after office equipment and assets (fax, computers, air conditioners…) & contacting suppliers for repair & maintenance.
- Greet clients, guests and other visitors that come into the office
- Assist employees with administrative tasks
- Translate and interpret documents and verbal communications from time to time. (English/Vietnamese)
- Assist management in doing office work
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the office at all times. (We are sometimes messy when busy).
- Tracking all arrivals & departures of employees
- Ensuring that everyone fills out their daily time sheet records
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- 1 year experience is a plus.
- Female preferred between 22 to 28 years of age.
- Excellent English communication (Speaking and Writing).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is a must.
- Must know how to use and search for information on the internet.
- Must be friendly and confident.
- Have good organizational skills
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and personalities
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided