Position: Career Advisor (01 Junior – 01 Senior)
- Contribute to the job-seeking candidates by providing them better chance to develop themselves and give advice to let them think more deeply about their career
- Search suitable candidates by using internal/external resources.
- Maintain strong relationships among candidates, by strategically controlling the action to keep contacting them by utilizing the database system
- Deeply understand the candidates through interviews. Not only “knowing” them but “understanding” them by asking from several aspects about their job and career.
- Consult and advise the candidate how to maximize the possibility to reach success in their life, by providing the job market tendency and information. （Not just making them see the salary matters in short-term period）
- Provide the suitable job order info for the candidates, and if you believe it would be a good opportunity for them, motivate and convince the candidate to apply
- Share the full information of the candidates with the RAs (Recruiting Advisor team) and contribute with them to create opportunity for the candidates so that they get chance to be interviewed.
- Support the candidate during the whole recruitment process.
- Cooperate with RAs so that both Candidate side and Client side will be satisfied in the jobseeking/recruitment.
- Not limited to only above, but also implement any kinds of activities to realize the purpose written in the top.
- Bachelor degree or above
- English: Business Level
- Japanese: Conversational Level
- Has experience in RECRUITMENT FIRM at least 1 years (MUST)
- Have high sales performance results
- Highly ambitious to achieve the target (possess target-oriented mind)
- Willing to enjoy working in a rapid-changing environment, and in a high intensity condition
- Has the sense of client-oriented, mind and thought
- Mobbile : 100,000VND / month
- Meal : 300,000 VND / month
- Annual Health checkup
- Commission (When you achive the monthly sales target)
- Tet Bonus : 1 month salary