Search & Client Management
- Be responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates.
- Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal and powerful relationship with them.
- Attract candidates by well preparing job description, job posting, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client.
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient with regards to turn around time and candidate’s quality
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression.
- Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment Programs
Business Development & Strategies
- Actively market Executive Search capabilities to clients and candidates
- Assist with division / company business development needs
- Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities
- Cooperate with other Managers/Consultants to meet corporate target
Education, Training Qualifications
University graduated (major in HR, Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields)
- At least 2 year experience with proven track record
- Background in the FMCG industry is an advantage
- Passionate with HR Recruitment field, excellent CAN-DO attitude
- Advanced written and spoken English, computer literacy.
- Customer service oriented and result oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, out-going, flexible
- Established ability to deal with people of different backgrounds and levels
- A professional, independent, confident, excellent team-work and knowledge-sharing spirit
- Having experience in Recruitment Agency is preferable
- Result oriented
- Can-do attitude