- Support in interviews arrangement and follow up candidates’ status.
- Build up candidates’ database (candidates’ information, interview schedule, status, feedback)
- Implement activities related to hiring process of new employee (both entry and experienced level) meet Bosch standards.
- Screen and conduct 1st round of English interview to evaluate their English, skills and understand their motivation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Headhunt agencies, Hiring Managers and HR department) to fulfill recruitment requests.
- Build up and maintain relationship with candidates for current and future hiring needs.
- Assist Recruitment Team in organizing Recruitment events (job affairs, Open Day, on boarding, Bosch Tours, fresher recruitment events…)
- Prepare recruitment reports (weekly/monthly…) if needed.
- Must be undergraduate students with proficient English (read, write, speak and listen). Able to work full time in 6 months.
- Self-motivated, highly committed, strong confident, hard-working and responsible to work under pressure and get the job done timely.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural awareness to work with both internal and external customers.
- Being proactive, able to handle multi-tasks with appropriate priority.
- Keen on learning new things to work either independently or in team.
- Having recruitment experience or knowledge in IT domain will be an advantage.
- Competitive internship allowance, parking fee & lunch allowance included.
- Opportunity to experience multinational working environment.
- On-job training.
- 1 paid leave per month.