- Collect and analyse the need of other Department’s Managers
- Writing and publishing different job offers and follow up on Job Board such as: Vietnamwork, Job Street, Career Builder, etc.• Sourcing, hunting and developing a network of specialized candidates.
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates• Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process• Set up and administration of search agents
- Pre-selection interviews via Phone call• Interviews planning with managers
- Weekly reporting and weekly meeting with your team
- Graduated with a Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree, ideally you have had up to 1 year experience in similar business lines or environment. Experience in IT recruitment is a big plus.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, dynamism, and the ability to identify talents and let them grow.
- You must have a desire to join a fast growing company and are not afraid to have a heavy workload.
- You have a good command of English in order to communicate efficiently with the hiring managers. A third foreign language is an advantage.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary.