- Send marketing materials to prospects and clients.
- Complete research to identify names or target lists of companies (e.g. collect HR Manager contact details or potential candidates name, etc)
- Monitor and log market salary information for identified skill areas.
- Follow all services levels agreed on for candidates.
- Follow projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals and recommend plans to maximize future business opportunities.
- Ability to manage own time and work independently.
- Service clients to highest ability.
- Develop effective relationships with major clients to achieve individual sales growth objective.
- Proven Track record in the industry.
- Prepare required reports in a timely manner as requested by Team Leader / Assistant Branch Manager.
- Degree in related fields or vocational qualifications.
- Knowledge of People Management Skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Time Management and Planning.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work Experience 2 Years