- Performing recruitment activities in accordance with employment requests;
- Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending external and/or internal candidates for all level jobs;
- Running employment ads in appropriate sources, including the Internet and print media;
- Being responsible for completion of employment documentations;
- Ensuring the accurate and update records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process (recruitment delivery time);
- University degree in Business Administration, Law, HR or related field;
- At least 2 years working experience in recruitment field;
- Passion with technology, especially with smartphone;
- Good network with market workforce;
- Prefer candidates who have experiences in Sales Recruitment
- Good sense of humane being;
- Interview and assessment skill;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizing and time management skills;
- High ability of working under minimum supervision;
- Trustworthy, attention to details;
- Proficiency use of Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
- Willing to go on business.
- Working in an professional environment, with many opportunities for development.
- Be taken part in Team building, Year-end Party
- Thirteenth salary month and enjoy revenue and welfare regimes of the Company, Bonus of year
- Sponsored PVI health care insurance by company
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
- Have opportunities to own OPPO phone with discount rate for employees