We’re looking for a Regional Lead Project Manager to take lead on how projects are being executed across our markets in South East Asia.
Your job is to ensure that everyone understands what needs to be done, by whom and by when – and then simply get the job done. You clear obstacles, break down the impossible to bite-size outcomes and actions, and make sure everything is on track. You’ll have to keep various internal and external stakeholders up-to-date, and that requires some mad communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to project delivery, you’ll be Tapp Project Evangelist leading the way how projects in Tapp are understood and delivered: showing what is the difference between project management and a to-do list, how due dates and critical path are related, and how scope creep differs from progressive elaboration.
The role is a regional one, but individual projects are usually specific to a country. You’ll move around and manage multiple projects in parallel, and you’ll be expected to gather and share learnings across multiple teams.
- Be responsible for create a project culture and ways of working
- Roll out business models, operational processes and new capabilities
- Communicate and closely collaborate with global and country teams
- Independently manage internal and external stakeholders during project execution
- Get the job done no matter what it takes
- Travel regionally 20-40% of the time
- Min. 8 years in Project or Program management
- Innate project manager mindset: focus on project objectives; scope management; project communications; stakeholder management
- Solid track record managing projects internationally and/or across SE Asia
- Strong business acumen and ability to think on your feet
- Experience deploying cross-functional processes (e.g. accounting, service delivery, logistics, marketing, training, localization)
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Domain expertise in e-commerce, retail sales management and deployment, payments and business development is considered an advantage
- Bravery to explore, challenge and make mistakes
- Start-up & self-starter attitude. In spades.
- Fluent written and spoken English (& preferably one local language in SE Asia)