- Reporting to: Hanoi Recruitment Manager (dotted line to APAC Regional HR)
- Based: Hanoi Office
- Supporting the planning and execution of large-scale campus recruitment, and internal networking events.
- Supporting the strategies development to drive recruitment and selection for our Asia Pacific Graduate Program (APGP).
- Supporting branding efforts to ensure the positioning of HEINEKEN as an employer of choice.
- Analysing data to assess effectiveness of recruitment strategies and report on recruitment activities.
- Collaborating with the OpCos Talent Acquisition team to drive synergies on campus recruitment strategies for APGP.
- Coordinating the APGP assignment matching and rotation.
- Who possess a degree with at least 3 years of experience in campus recruitment.
- Who are excellent communicators and influencers, with the ability to establish credibility and positive long term relationships at all levels in the firm.
- With the ability to work independently and as a team player: the role involves managing multiple demands and priorities.
- Who are detail-oriented and possess strong analytical, problem-solving, project and people management skills.
- Who are resourceful and able to deliver consistent quality results.
- Who are conversant in social media.