The Telephony Officer will provide implementation of Customer Service strategy, maintenance and administration of Lazada’s telephony and call center technologies. The Telephony officer will also monitor closely the performance of the solution and proactively suggests the improvements that can be made in terms of design and capacity.
- Information Technology related degree/diploma or equivalent work related experience.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of VoIP related issues in the configuration or operation of the CS call center networks, Linux servers, and functional configuration of our Telephony Solution.
- Quickly discover the essence of a problem reported through users support tickets and manage them to completion, interacting with co-workers, users and vendors as necessary and as dictated by our service-agreements.
- Provide expert level technical support for all telephony elements comprising the VOIP platform. Provide troubleshooting and bug reports for our Telephony software.
- Participate in an emergency user and technical support.
- Effectively communicate and manage internal and external relationships with various teams and vendors.
- Creates and maintains technical drawings and supporting documentation of the network telephony infrastructure
- Make all the implementations to Call Centers required by Customer Service, proactively assess the requirements made by CS and guide them to the most optimized configuration
- The ability to define your own work, make decisions based on projects you are managing and any available discretionary time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written needed to interact with team and users.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using packet capture tools such as tcpdump to analyse network related issues.
- Good knowledge Asterisk based solution, VoIP (SIP/RTP) and ISDN
- Experience with Asterisk framework and applications (eg. SIP Server, Framework, Routing, Outbound, Call Recording, e-Services)
- Experience with variety of contact center technologies such as IVR, skills-based routing, work force management, CTI scripting (screen pops), CRM integration, analytics, resource optimization
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routers and IP routing, and switches.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and maintenance
- Good knowledge of MySQL is a plus
- The drive to take on additional responsibility when the opportunity arises.
- Must be fluent in English. Ability to also speak a 2nd Asian language a plus.
*Apply via LindekIn by click “Apply Now” button.