The RA associate is to ensure that operations within the HealthCare Business group and the Consumer HealthCare group are in compliance to the regulatory requirements for medical device and medicinal products of Vietnam.
- Perform product classification and registration for medical devices and medicinal/drugs.
- Perform product regulatory review for health care business unit, prior to launching or initiation of advertising.
- Collaborate with different functions to ensure compliance to regulatory requirement.
- Educate and raise regulatory and compliance awareness within the organization.
- Monitor and update company on healthcare industry’s regulatory requirement.
- To approach the regulators and articulate and present 3M’s stand and perspective.
- To set up RA internal procedures and documentation and archival infrastructure.
- Working Location: 3M Hanoi Office, GELEX Building, 52 Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering, or pharmaceutical.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in regulatory affairs in medical devices/pharmaceutical.
- Able to speak and write English
- Able to communicate with people from different functions.
- Need to be independence and able to accomplished tasks with minimum supervision.
- Travel to HCMC will be required, based on requirement.