- Manage Affluent clients
- Build sales and client base
- Contribute to super regional bank goal
Reporting to the Branch Manager/Head of Affluent Segment, this position is responsible for personally managing a defined set of Affluent clients. The primary function of this role will be to build a thorough understanding of each client’s financial requirements and deliver appropriate strategies, products and services to meet these. You will place a heavy emphasis on sales, retention and building deeper relationships and share of wallet with Affluent clients.
The role holder will focus on building sales and developing deeper relationships with your client base. You are also responsible for controlling, monitoring and guiding business development and productivity of your set via a business plan. The key is to ensure clear correspondence to customer inquiries, process customer requests and application forms in accordance with ANZ Service Levels. In circumstances where Services Levels are not defined, perform your duties within a reasonable time frame.
- To qualify for this role, the candidate will need previous experience in managing Relationship with Affluent individuals and good working knowledge of basic banking products.
- Tertiary qualification in a business related field, such as Bachelor of Business/Management/Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Economics will be preferred.
- Proficiency in English and previous experience selling a broad range of bank products will be essential.
- This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.