- Extraction of data from HSBC systems (HUB, AAPS, WHIRL, GWIS and others)
- Assist the Reporting Manager and Reporting Officer in generating regular and ad-hoc MI/Reports.
- To be in charge of the daily operation of the system: extract data from system, import data into system and perform mapping functions.
- Generate reports for CIC/SBV submission.
- Detect errors during system operations or errors in output and notify the Manager/Officer.
- To be in charge of administrative tasks involved in the submission of reports to regulatory bodies.
- To be in charge of translating documents intended for regulators from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
- To enhance the productivity of MI generation through the use of templates (Excel, Access forms and reports), automation scripts (VBA) and programming languages (SAS).
- To have full knowledge and understanding of Group manuals (BIM, FIM), local procedures (DIM) as well as relevant regulatory guidelines.
- To show strong integrity and strictly adhere to all information security guidelines.
- Must have education standard to at least university diploma and be of a legal working age.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must have a strong understanding of IT-related concepts and programming languages.
- Must be able to work with a large amount of numbers and data while ensuring maximum accuracy.
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages.