Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
- Extraction of data from HSBC systems (HUB, AAPS, WHIRL, GWIS and others)
- Assist the Reporting Manager and Reporting Officer in generating regular and ad-hoc MI/Reports.
- To be in charge of the daily operation of the system: extract data from system, import data into system and perform mapping functions.
- Generate reports for CIC/SBV submission.
- Detect errors during system operations or errors in output and notify the Manager/Officer.
- To be in charge of administrative tasks involved in the submission of reports to regulatory bodies.
- To be in charge of translating documents intended for regulators from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
- To enhance the productivity of MI generation through the use of templates (Excel, Access forms and reports), automation scripts (VBA) and programming languages (SAS).
- To have full knowledge and understanding of Group manuals (BIM, FIM), local procedures (DIM) as well as relevant regulatory guidelines.
- To show strong integrity and strictly adhere to all information security guidelines.
- Must have education standard to at least university diploma and be of a legal working age.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must have a strong understanding of IT-related concepts and programming languages.
- Must be able to work with a large amount of numbers and data while ensuring maximum accuracy.
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages.