- The Senior Payment Officer will directly support the Assistant Manager in the management of the payments to ensure an excellent level of customer service, processing efficiency and effective controls are achieved. You will process transactions in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy, provide friendly and responsive customer service to both internal & external customers using excellent customer service skills and ensure that customer complaints are dealt with in a prompt time frame to ensure that Bank is not exposed to potential losses.
- The role holder will also process transactions within delegated discretion and in compliance with Group policies, internal procedures and local regulations, covering: Local and Oversea Inward Remittances, Local and Oversea Outward Remittances, Cheque Collection, Cheque Purchase, Clearing, MIDS Input, Going out to collect and deliver payment as requested. Additionally, you need to be capable in relief other team members with their duties. Strict adherence to policies and procedures is expected of you.
- Broad knowledge of payments, clearings, cheque purchase and collection
- Knowledge of Group/internal policies and procedures regarding back office process
- Knowledge of transfer of funds regulations
- Knowledge of ANZ’s Products and Services
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong desire to be part of a customer focused team
- Good communication skills (i.e. written and oral)
- Computer literacy
- This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
- We connect you to our world of opportunity.
- At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.