• Identify, collect and optimize data for use in ongoing tracking projects
• Ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
• Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
• Meeting clients to deliver research results, handling clients enquiries.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research and social media.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• Be proficient in writing English.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Be organized and detail-oriented
• Long-term Career path development.
• Interesting training program.
• Challenging yet fast improvement.
• Working with Big Clients ( top Fortune 1000 companies).