Joining as a Management Trainee, your first mission is to complete a 3-5 months’ foundational operations training as the first part of your Management Development Training Program. This is the critical training period that will enable you to join the pathway to a bright career future.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, Food & Beverage Services Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Independent, Team player, Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): Fluent English (Test & Interview will be in English)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work on shift, weekend, holiday (5 days/ week)
- Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- You will be given comprehensive training including international training opportunity.
- You will grow from the lowest level up and develop yourself into and through various levels and management positions as Shift Manager, Department Manager, Restaurant Manager who run millions dollars’ business and opportunities to work in various functional departments.
- You will also receive competitive compensation package that the company offer.
*Download the application here