Khách Sạn Caravelle: 19 – 23 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Q.1, Hồ Chí Minh
- Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts in the assigned geographic/business market with the objective of exceeding the budgeted room revenue.
- Proactively coordinating and conducting a minimum of 18 physical sales calls per week plus 4 storied introductions/ entertainment appointments. Including DOS/DOSM as requested/required.
- Proactively conduct targeted telesales activity
- Proactively coordinate, execute, and follow up domestic and overseas sales trips and missions as part of the S&M business plan.
- Service existing accounts and maximize business for other services of the Hotel i.e. Events @ Caravelle, Wining & Dining, Spa, Limousine, Membership and other available areas.
- Research and Identify major prospects and formulate sales action plan to convert them into clients.
- Annual RFP process preparation, prospecting and action and action
- Keep our marketing database up-to-date with detailed profiles of our Corporate accounts, pattern of usage, historical growth, key contact persons/telephone numbers/addresses, competitive hotels used/sales/volume/etc.
- Meet with & entertain supportive and potential clients in order to maintain or develop a mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Constantly monitor and report on competitor activities including promotions, special rates and events.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients and report any adverse comments to management for rectification.
- Achieving the individual targets set and complete assignment on schedule.
- Submit daily sales report into Outlook system before leaving each day
- A weekly activity plan for the following week each Friday calls
- Be able to conduct extensive Hotel storied introductions and join any hosted functions and networking events (inside and outside hotel) as directed by the Management.
- Handle issues related to his/her own accounts or handle any other matters as directed by DOS as immediate supervisor and/or DOSM
- Attend planned review sessions with DOS/DOSM to ensure KPO’s are being achieved
- College/University degree
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Confident outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- Creative thinker
- Highly organised
- Previous hotel experience in the Corporate segment
- Excellent time management
- Career development opportunity through training programs
- Competitive salary/ wage
- Annual salary review
- Holiday bonus
- Committed year-end bonus
- Attractive leave day policy – 2 days off per week, plus 15 annual leaves for new hired
- Health care insurance including in/out patient and dental care
- Two duty meals per day
- Uniform with laundry service
- Yearly outing trip