- Follow up the production proposal with customers
- Prepare the necessary documents to support the sales to dealers
- Receive contract information forms, revise/edit/translate sales contract if any. Arrange and save the original signed forms and contracts.
- Support sales progress and report to supervisors
- Client service tasks
- Update monthly report
- Other admin task will be discussed in the interview
- Bachelor degree, at least 1 year in experience in Sales admin position.
- Good MS Office and English skill
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, highly responsible and multi-tasked
- Details oriented and careful
- Must have good customer service sense and supportive attitude.