- Contact and conduct initial follow-ups on sales prospects. Serve as a liaison between Business Development Manager and Account team.
- Create and modify documents, write reports on weekly or monthly.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Be responsible for travelling arrangement (visa, hotel, car, ticket…) and logistics for event
- Assist Account team in preparing quotations and following invoices, payment contracts.
- Input/Update data into system and provide to Account team.
- Other tasks given by Manager
- Female, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Expert in MS Excel, having a business mindset and a head for numbers and data.
- Cautious, detail-oriented and responsible.
- Working proficiency in English (both verbal and writing skills).
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- Understanding of media/digital marketing field is a big plus.
- Duration: 3 months.
- You are eligible for 0.5 day leave a week.
* CV & Cover Letter in English