- Assist Sales Manager / Sales Team’s Leader/ Sales Team’s Support
- Provide high quality assistance to office personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive office environment.
- Prepare and manage letters, reports, financial contracts, and other correspondence.
- Manage emails and route it to appropriate dealership personnel.
- Report all sales activity, forecast, sales expenses, order & delivery status to manager.
- Arranging and managing the import shipment to every single customers in the right parts at right time.
- Make sales contract, Showroom traffic tracking, Sales reports administration
- Assist sales event organization; cooperate with sales team to resolve every single product problem
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarder for Import Clearance and goods delivery.
- Coordinate & update customer list, project list & database, weekly & monthly sales report.
- Manage expenses for Sales team by weekly coordinate with sales team & report manager.
- Update Schedule Report in shipment and share information to sales and inventory for notify the preliminary detail to the customers.
- To response in other duties as assignments.
- Working time: FULL TIME from Monday to Friday (rest period: 1 hour 30mins)
+ 8:30 AM – 12:30 AM
+ 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- University Bachelor/College Degree (requiring no experiences)
- Microsoft office skills: word, excel
- Excellent communication
- Responsibility and to be able to under pressure
- Sharp and proactive in managing tasks, planning and solving problems
- Good at team work and individual working
- Eager to learn, can-do attitude
- Attractive salary depending on performance
- Active and professional work environment
- Communication, sales skills and other necessary skills to be trained
- Allowance for motorbike-parking fee
- To be free on weekends (SAT, SUN) and other policies about holidays in a year
- Work in dynamic, professional environment with friendly and helpful colleagues
How to apply
- If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV (English or Vietnamese) and STATE DESIRED POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY