- Work for SAP Bosch global projects – Rollout/Implementation/Development and support projects
- Apply knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with pricing, sales, transportation, and other customer-focused transactions
- Understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to foresee the likely challenges
- Work with customer business teams & project teams effectively
- Report to Project Manager / Project Leader
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Economics / Logistics
- Good communication in English both verbal and written is a must
- Excellent academic records
- Good knowledge in Sales, Marketing and Business Processes Operation
- Additional language speaking – Chinese / Japanese / German is an advantage
- Strong can-do attitude, able to work under pressure and initiation to take responsibility.
- Competitive income,
- KPIs bonus + annual review,
- Meal & parking allowance,
- Flexible work time, medical benefits for you and family,
- On-site oversea opportunities, global environment.