The prime focus of this role will be servicing an existing customer base, as well as utilising the autonomy of the role to develop new relationships and expand business throughoutVietnam.
Key Performance Areas
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for promoting and selling the range of Coromant range of products within an allocated region.
- Assist customers in the selection of appropriate tooling and /or products
- Maintain the servicing of existing customer base while actively prospecting for new business
- Submitting weeklyor reports on sales activities and area development to achieve sales area budget
- Maintain an up-to-date product knowledge of the Coromant range
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s requirements
- 3 – 5 years corporate sales experience is necessary
- Knowledge or work experience in manufacturing industry would be advantageous
- An engineering background with minimum trade qualifications is required for this role
- Heavy Industrial experiences is welcomed
- A commitment to improving customer productivity through “Value Selling”
- Literacy & Computer skills essential
- Current Drivers Licence required
- Native Vietnamese language and Moderate English skills are required
- You will have a technical aptitude with good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at various levels and a willingness to learn and work in a growing team.
- In return you will have the opportunity to work with a market leading national company, an attractive base salary plus a generous company bonus scheme, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and truly friendly environment.