fram^ is currently looking for Sales Interns to be part of our sales team to drive sales revenues for e-commerce services.
You are a driven, goal-oriented, and results-focused individual. You thrive within high-pressured environments. You are looking for a profession that gives you unlimited salary potential. You are inexperienced with sales however you are eager to learn and gain experience. Lastly, and most importantly, you are looking to contribute to a young, dynamic team!
- Great English skills – reading/writing/speaking
- University degree
- Great communication skills in English and Vietnamese language
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management
- Coachable and likes to receive consistent and constant feedback
- Have opportunity to become full-time employee and join all company activities
- Internship duration: 3 months
- Allowance: 1.5 mil VND/month + free parking
Preference is given to candidates with
- Degree from RMIT, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam National University
- Professional sales experience
- Basic understanding of e-commerce
- Experience living or travelling to Western countries
- Allowance + Free parking
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday), working hours to some extent flexible
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company, on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day and Christmas Day) and will increase by working years. Vietnamese standard health insurance plus Premium health care package.
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office. Also regular English lessons two times per week by native English teachers in the office
- Opportunities to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.