- Coach, direct and conducts training of Sales Force
- Sale Department manpower hiring and development
- Motivate Sales Force
- Ensure Sale’s Department / Individual target achievement
- Conducts daily monitoring of Department’s individual performance
- Ensures sales department high productivity output
- Formulate Initiatives, strategies and avenues to increase Club sales and clientele base
- Performs market analytics, competitors check, sales forecasts / budget
- Create effective promotional plans geared to boost club’s sales
- Liaise departmental concerns
- Problem solving and solution
- Ensure staff / department’s compliance to all sales policies, rules / regulations and procedures.
- Rapport building with client
- Responsible for analyze statistics and implement strategies to achieve the set goals and objectives in the marketing plan.
- Manage a sales team of 10 – 15 members to achieve KPI whole team
- Candidate should have strong selling skills with experience in managing staff.
- With excellent sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Pro-active, good motivator, possesses a “Can-Do” attitude
- Good organizational and entrepreneur skills.
- Exemplary leadership
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of sales team and to deliver result under pressure with a high level of responsibility
- Good command in English and having good necessary computer skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with clients at high level.
- Good at using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic salary + commission and hot bonus
- Social & health insurance
- Professional and friendly environment
- Self-control to show individual value
- Promotion opportunities
Interested candidates are invited to send CV and cover letter