As an analyst for Sales and Operations department, candidate will have a tremendous opportunity to deep dive in one of the hottest industry worldwide nowadays: e-commerce. Technically said, sales and operations, together with technology, are the backbone of a successful e-commerce company. Tiki has witnessed a triple-digit yearly growth rate all 7 years long from its very beginning and there is no sign it will slow down. Having known such potential, a Sales and Operations Analyst will play an important role to ensure a suitainable development for the company.
Candidate will be responsible to tackle with these following subjects (included but not limited):
- What goods should I sell, at what price?
- How many should I stock?
- How is the customer behavior?
- How can I know my supply chain network is running well?
- What should I suggest to optimize?
- Very strong at communication and analytics skills
- Good at probability and statistics, familiar to regression and forecast technique
- Good at using SQL language for data collection
- Good at Microsoft Office tools for usual tasks
- Familiar to R/Python is a plus
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and hard-working
- Working in a vibrant, open and fast-growing company, one of the hottest startup in Vietnam
- Opportunities to learn fast and implement great ideas
- Having young and passionate teammates
- Compensation and benefits at an upper level as benchmarked to the market
- Performance review (twice a year), annual bonus based on performance