Managing the sales team
- To manage and coach sales staff to ensure that the sales-target are achieved as per the plan by providing a high level of customer service and effective implementation of sales promotions;
- To monitor & supervise SR activities ensuring compliance to company policies and EOE target;
- To ensure accurate & timely usage of MJP and development and compliance to Journey Plans of SR’s;
- Build up team work spirit for the sales team;
- Finalize PDP for subordinates & review by half year & end of year.
Following & Developing Distributors/Key outlets
- To manage the Distributors (Selling out, collecting outstanding debt, rotate stock, stock level, RPMmcollection …);
- Ensure standards of EOE are executed/ maintained at outlets/warehouse/distributor to guidelines;
- Plan & execute consumer programs to increase sales volume for Heineken’s portfolio;
- To build up the distribution schedule.
Channel marketing /Overseeing PGs
- Coordinate with channel marketing to implementingactivation at outlet level;
- To oversee the performance of Promotion Girl (PGs) on daily activities and doing recruitment & coaching for PGs team.
- Join Business plan: proposal, contract signing, Payment;
- Promotion payment;
- POSM, Fridge … request & contract signing.
Preparing sales report
- To prepare and analyze reports on sales performance;
- To prepare competitor report to ASM.
- University graduate. Economics/ Business Administration/ Marketing;
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position;
- Management skills, supervising skills, leadership;
- Good at English;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Responsibility and active;
- Problem solving skills;
- Result orientation.