- Meet all KPI’s set for the role of a sales trainer.
- Core values: Respect & work in accordance with the stated core values in order to accomplish DTD important missions.
- Training: Deliver training programs, mainly advanced training and leader training.
- Planning: Collaborate with Sales Channels Management in planning training activities in the assigned area on the monthly basis.
- Supervision: Supervise training activities (Active ratio, training days, compliance, training attendance…) in the assigned area and the performance of Associate trainers in assigned area.
- Supports: Provide strong support to sales activities (GP, BOP, Pru Day…) together with Sales-force and to other assigned tasks. Provide support to associate trainers in assigned area via communication, coaching, training for them
- Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration relevant department and Partners in the assigned area.
- Any other tasks if assigned
- Mandatory: University/college Graduate
- Advantage: Major in Education, Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration
- Mandatory: at least 2-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
- Advantage: Experience in Life Insurance is an advantage
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good knowledge on sales, marketing, insurance, teaching methodology
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge on training management and life insurance
- Fluent English is an advantage
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Mature, self-confident, sociable
- Positive working attitude and able to influence others
- Working condition (if any): Willing to travel (10-15 days/month)